Sawasdee Ka! (Hello!)
Welcome to our little Buddhist Amulet Site! We have been in business since 2006! We have had many happy customers because we always do the right thing.
All items are in U.S. DOLLARS. We ship to almost everywhere. Shipping is ALWAYS FREE! But, if you buy something under $40 we ship regular air mail. You can always add $8 and we can ship faster with tracking - just ask us (email@example.com)!
Most of our customers come from USA, Singapore, and Malaysia, but we also have sent orders to over 100 countries – mostly Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Hong Kong, Philippines, and Taiwan!!
In 2009 we realized there was no website selling any of the beautiful blessed amulets direct from the temples we found in Thailand. We tried at first by selling a couple of them online, and then gradually built up our business to today. We now have over 2,500 Thai Buddhist amulets in stock, and we have a couple hundred for sale at our main site - ThaiAmuletSales.com.
We buy all amulets, necklaces, bracelets, and other items ONLY from Thailand's temples. We don't buy from street vendors. We don't buy online from someone selling their collection. We buy and sell ONLY ORIGINAL AMULETS from the temples. This way we know we are getting 100% real authentic Theravada Buddhist amulets.
Eventually we hope to get all our inventory here at our Shopify site. Until then, please be patient, we're working on it!
This Website helps a Lot of People:
- Wat Tum Sua (Tiger Cave Temple) and other temples we find amulets at benefit because we buy our amulets from them at the regular price – we don’t ask for discounts even when buying multiple amulets. Their prices are reasonable enough as it is!
- Thailand benefits because some of their Buddhist products are able to go across the world and bring smiles to foreign faces!
- We benefit as the go-between you and the temple since they don’t have any means of selling the amulets online. They do sell to the thousands of tourists that visit the temple to see the huge 99 meter chedi or to brave the torturous climb up the 1,237 steps to the top of the mountain.
- You benefit because you become caretaker of a beautiful new amulet that will remind you about Buddhism and what it means to you. And, you pay via a secure system that is the defacto standard for online payment processing. PayPal.com.
- Wat Tum Sua and other temples we buy from benefit again because we give back 10% of all profits made on selling their beautiful & blessed amulets!
Thank you for your time today, we hope you find what you want! If not, let us know!
SECURE TRANSACTIONS EVERY TIME.
Address: Sap Soi Gaow, T Nongkhrok, A Muang, Ubon Ratchathani, 34000, Thailand.