Sawasdee Ka/Krup! (Hello!)
Welcome to our little Thai Amulet Site. We have been in business since 2006! We have had many happy customers over the years because we always do the right thing. :P
All items are in U.S. DOLLARS. We have FREE SHIPPING! We ship to almost everywhere. If you buy something under $40 we ship regular air mail. You can add $8 and we can ship faster with tracking!
Most of our customers come from USA, Singapore, and Malaysia, but we also have sent orders to over 100 countries – mostly Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, Hong Kong, Philippines, and Taiwan.
We created this site because it benefits a lot of people:
- Wat Tum Sua (Tiger Cave Temple) and other temples we find amulets at benefit because we buy our amulets from them at the regular price – we don’t ask for discounts even when buying multiple amulets. Their prices are reasonable enough.
- Thailand benefits because some of their Buddhist products are able to go across the world and bring smiles to foreign faces!
- We benefit as the go-between you and the temple since they don’t have any means of selling the amulets online. They do sell to the thousands of tourists that visit the temple to see the huge 99 meter gold Chedi or to brave the torturous climb up the 1,256 steps to the top of the mountain.
- You benefit because you become caretaker of a beautiful new amulet that will remind you about Buddhism and what it means to you. And, you pay via a secure system that is the defacto standard for online payment processing. PayPal.com.
- Wat Tum Sua and other temples we buy from benefit again because we give back 10% of all profits made on selling their beautiful & blessed amulets!
SECURE TRANSACTIONS EVERY TIME.
All website content is ©2006-2019 by J Buasi. Contact: Use this CONTACT form.
Address: Sap Soi Gaow, T Nongkhrok, A Muang, Ubon Ratchathani, 34000, Thailand.
We have another website in Shopify where you can sometimes find new or duplicate items for sale – at a discount. Shop both sites to see where you can get the better deal. This isn’t meant to fool anyone, we are just slow to update all information on both sites to make it match. See our Facebook page here – > Joy’s Lucky Gifts .
If you are interested in learning more about Buddhism across the world, here are some helpful links to Buddhist organizations.
Here is a link to a site about meditation >